CyberCitizen.org ~ - Vermont
Help Stop Cyberbullying at Your School!
- A -Adamant Albany Alburg Arlington Ascutney Averill
- B -Bakersfield Barnard Barnet Barre Barton Beebe Plain Beecher Falls Bellows Falls Belmont Belvidere Center Bennington Benson Bethel Bomoseen Bondville Bradford Brandon Brattleboro Bridgewater Bridgewater Corners Bridport Bristol Brookfield Brownsville Burlington
- C -Cabot Calais Cambridge Cambridgeport Canaan Castleton Cavendish Center Rutland Charlotte Chelsea Chester Chester Depot Chittenden Colchester Concord Corinth Coventry Craftsbury Craftsbury Common Cuttingsville
- D -Danby Danville Derby Derby Center Derby Line Dorset
- E -East Arlington East Barre East Berkshire East Burke East Calais East Charleston East Corinth East Dorset East Dover East Fairfield East Hardwick East Haven East Middlebury East Montpelier East Poultney East Randolph East Ryegate East Saint Johnsbury East Thetford East Wallingford Eden Eden Mills Enosburg Falls Essex Essex Junction
- F -Fair Haven Fairfax Fairfield Fairlee Ferrisburg Fletcher Florence Forest Dale Franklin
- G -Gaysville Gilman Glover Grafton Granby Grand Isle Graniteville Granville Greensboro Greensboro Bend Groton Guildhall
- H -Hancock Hardwick Hartford Hartland Hartland Four Corners Highgate Center Highgate Springs Hinesburg Huntington Hyde Park Hydeville
- I -Irasburg Island Pond Isle La Motte
- J -Jacksonville Jamaica Jeffersonville Jericho Johnson Jonesville
- K -Killington
- L -Lake Elmore Lincoln Londonderry Lowell Lower Waterford Ludlow Lunenburg Lyndon Lyndon Center Lyndonville
- M -Manchester Manchester Center Marlboro Marshfield McIndoe Falls Middlebury Middletown Springs Milton Monkton Montgomery Montgomery Center Montpelier Moretown Morgan Morrisville Moscow Mount Holly
- N -New Haven Newbury Newfane Newport Newport Center North Bennington North Clarendon North Concord North Ferrisburg North Hartland North Hero North Hyde Park North Montpelier North Pomfret North Pownal North Springfield North Thetford North Troy Northfield Northfield Falls Norton Norwich
- O -Orleans Orwell
- P -Passumpsic Pawlet Peacham Perkinsville Peru Pittsfield Pittsford Plainfield Plymouth Post Mills Poultney Pownal Proctor Proctorsville Putney
- Q -Quechee
- R -Randolph Randolph Center Reading Readsboro Richford Richmond Ripton Rochester Roxbury Rupert Rutland
- S -Saint Albans Saint Albans Bay Saint Johnsbury Saint Johnsbury Center Salisbury Saxtons River Shaftsbury Sharon Sheffield Shelburne Sheldon Sheldon Springs Shoreham South Barre South Burlington South Hero South Londonderry South Newfane South Pomfret South Royalton South Ryegate South Strafford South Woodstock Springfield Stannard Starksboro Stockbridge Stowe Strafford Sudbury Sutton Swanton
- T -Taftsville Thetford Thetford Center Townshend Troy Tunbridge
- U -Underhill Underhill Center
- V -Vergennes Vernon Vershire
- W -Waitsfield Wallingford Wardsboro Warren Washington Waterbury Waterbury Center Waterville Websterville Wells Wells River West Burke West Charleston West Danville West Dover West Dummerston West Fairlee West Glover West Halifax West Hartford West Newbury West Pawlet West Rupert West Rutland West Topsham West Townshend West Wardsboro Westfield Westford Westminster Westminster Station Weston White River Junction Whiting Whitingham Wilder Williamstown Williamsville Williston Wilmington Windsor Winooski Wolcott Woodbury Woodford Woodstock Worcester
With as many as 90% of teens reporting they have been cyberbullied, we know your students bring their resulting emotional upheaval to school. Once the issue interferes with students’ academic function, the problem becomes a school problem and responsibility.
CyberCitizen.org provides the ideal resource for both students and school personnel to deal with cyberbullying. Students safely and confidentially report cyberbullying incidents to CyberCitizen with the full assurance that their information will only be reported to one school designee, usually the school counselor or social worker. This service meets the need--and legal requirement in many states--for safe, anonymous cyberbullying incident reporting.
Even more, CyberCitizen.org also promotes positive cyber citizenship. We teach students positive alternatives to cyberbullying, reducing its occurrence with the ultimate goal of eliminating it and its resulting damage. The CyberCitizen.org community welcomes all students to join the cause for positive social networking. Upon enrollment, each student pledges to be a positive cyber citizen and to stand up for their fellow citizens by reporting any observation of cyberbullying. Once a school subscribes to CyberCitizen.org, students may join their school’s CyberCitizen.org Community for FREE.
Your school’s membership provides numerous benefits:
Your students know they are safe and free to report any cyberbullying incident that disturbs them or fellow students.
Cyberbullying incidents decrease, as would-be cyberbullies know they will be reported without knowing who the reporter is.
Students’ focus returns to academics rather than the distress of cyberbullying.
With your school's subscription to our CyberCitizen Plus Program, your students learn positive cyber citizenship skills proven to increase their resilience, optimism, happiness, and ultimately, their school performance.
You know your school is providing the best confidential means to report cyberbullying incidents safely.
School personnel time spent investigating cyberbullying is vastly decreased, allowing the appropriate staff opportunity to focus on students’ emotional needs.
Parents in your community are attracted to your school knowing you employ best practices to protect your students from the devastation cyberbullying creates.
Proudly display your school’s CyberCitizen.org membership on your school’s web page, Facebook, Google+ and other social sites, and attract families to your school.
Your school complies with legal requirements to provide means for anonymous reporting while simultaneously improving your school’s climate.
CyberCitizen.org staff members include school counselors, school psychologists and a computer forensics examiner. School subscribers to our "Plus Program" will receive additional services and consultation from these experts. For additional information about our services or upcoming events, please call us anytime at 317-782-5817.